Application for the Post of Assistant Engineer (Electrical & Civil) In TSSPDCL
Southern power distribution company of telangana limited
Detailed notification no.01/2018, dt. 11.01.2018
DIRECT RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT ENGINEER (Electrical) & ASSISTANT ENGINEER(Civil)
The Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TSSPDCL) with Head quarters at Hyderabad is carrying out electricity distribution business as part of the unbundling of erstwhile A.P.S.E.B & Re-organization of the state of Andhra pradesh and formation of the state of Telangana is catering to the electricity requirements of composite districts in Telangana State Viz:- Hyderabad, Rangareddy, Mahabobnagar, Medak and Nalgonda Districts.
1. Applications are invited On-line from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on http://tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in to the post of Assistant Engineer (Electrical) & Assistant Engineer (Civil ).
Starting date for Payment of Fee —– 01.02.2018
Starting date of application submission —– 02.02.2018
Last date for payment of Fee Online —– 19.02.2018 (upto 05.00 pm)
Last date for submission of Online Application —– 19.02.2018 (upto 11.59 pm)
Downloading of Hall tickets from —– 15.03.2018
Date of examination —– 25.03.2018
2. The candidates who possess requisite qualification may apply On-line by satisfying themselves about the terms and conditions of this recruitment. The details of vacancies are given below :
LR: Limited Recruitment; GR: General Recruitment.
(The details of vacancies for AE(Electrical), AE( Civil), Community-wise and Gender-wise (General/Women) may be seen at Annexure-I(A) and Annexure-I(B) respectively.IMPORTANT NOTE : The number of vacancies are subject to variation.
3. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized University as detailed below or equivalent thereto as on the date of Notification.
4. AGE: Minimum 18 years and maximum 44 years. The age is reckoned as on 01.01.2018 . The Upper age limit is raised up to 10 years i.e., from 34 to 44 years as per the G.O.Ms.No.190, GA (Ser.A) Dept.Dt:08.08.2017 as adopted vide SP.O.O.Ms.No.767, Dt.01.12.2017 by TSSPDCL. The Upper age limit of 44 years is relaxable up to 5 years in respect of SC/ST/BC candidates and up to 10 years in respect of Physically Handicapped candidates.
5. (a) Fee: (Remittance of fee) : Each applicant must pay Rs.100/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay Rs.120/-(RUPEES ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee. However, the Applicants belonging to SC/ST/BC Communities and PH are exempted from payment of examination fee.
HOW TO APPLY :
HOW TO UPLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM:
The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further.
(I) Step:- Payment of Fee: The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee as per the notification as detailed above and obtain Fee paid receipt with Journal Number in the first instance.
(II) Step:- Submission of Application: After payment of Fee, the Candidate has to visit the website http://tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in to view the detailed notification, User Guide and Application Form. The applicants have to provide payment details (Journal number and date) and upload the scanned copy of passport size photograph with signature (see instructions for scanning and uploading photograph with signature) and then invariably fill all the relevant fields in the Application. Immediately on submission of application, applicant will get an acknowledgement in the form of a downloadable pdf document.