BHEL Contract Engineer Vacancies Notification 2017
Bharat Electronics, Company requires Civil,Electrical and Electronics Engineers on contract basis for a period of ONE YEAR
|Sl No.||Post||No of Posts||Qualification and Specialisation||Date, Time and venue of Walk In
Engineering in Electronics
|18th March 2017 at 08:30AM
L J Institute of Management Studies,
L J Campus, Near Sarkhej Cross
Road, S G Road, Ahmedabad –
Jorhat Institute of Science and
Technology, Sotai, Jorhat-785010
Bharat Electronics Limited
Industrial Estate, Nacharam,
Hyderabad – 500076
Engineering in Civil
Engineering in Electrical
Engineering/ Electrical &
Candidates may attend the Walk In selections in any of the above mentioned locations.
- Qualification: First class for General & OBC Candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD (Person with Disability) candidates in BE / B Tech/AMIE/B.Sc Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution. Candidates with Electrical & Electronics Engineering can apply against Electrical discipline only.
- Age: Upper age limit of 28 Yrs as on 01.04.2017.
- Reservation & Relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates will be as per Govt. guidelines.
- Remuneration: A consolidated remuneration of Rs. 23,000/- per month. With additional allowance of Rs. 11,500/- per month. Hence, the total remuneration will be Rs. 34,500/- per month.
- Period of contract: One year from the date of joining. However the same may be extended depending on the progress of the project and performance of the candidate.
- Experience: 2 years of experience in the relevant area.
- Job: General Civil Constructions, Installation and Commissioning of systems at customer locations. Each Engineer will be in charge of 8-10 sites in each location and is required to travel on a daily basis.
- Method of Selection: Selection will be through written test (objective type questions in the above-mentioned disciplines) followed by an interview. Interview will commence on the same day and may extend to the next day also. Candidates are required to make their own arrangements for stay, if required.
- Candidates who wish to apply for the above post should come for a WALK-IN- SELECTION to any of the above mentioned venues, as per the given schedule and bring the following ORIGINAL certificates
- Filled in Biodata form (to be downloaded from www.bel-india.com/careers) 10th Standard certificate as proof of Date of Birth,
- BE / B.Tech Degree certificate or Provisional Degree certificate, clearly mentioning the class obtained in the Degree & Discipline
- Experience certificates, clearly mentioning the duration of experience.
- SC/ST/OBC/PWD category certificate, in the prescribed formats
A set of photocopies of the above certificates and 2 recent passport size photographs are also required. No travelling expenses will be payable for attending the selection.
- Interested candidates will have to compulsorily send an email with relevant subject to confirm their willingness to attend at their locations where they want to take up the walk in selection.
|Location||Mail ID||Subject (As applicable)|
|Ahmedabad, Gujaratfirstname.lastname@example.org||Contract Engineer (Civil)|
|Jorhat, Assamemail@example.com||Contract Engineer (Electronics)|
|Hyderabad, Telanganafirstname.lastname@example.org||Contract Engineer (Electrical)|
- Other Conditions: Selected candidates will be posted at customer locations in Gujarat,Assam, West Bengal, Rajasthan, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Goa, Maharashtra, Delhi & Dehradun. Those who are unable to produce their Degree/Provisional Degree Certificate on the day of the selections will not be considered. Candidates with knowledge of local language, in the areas mentioned will be preferred. As candidates are required to be mobile between sites, it is required to have a two wheeler.
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply. BEL reserves the right to debar/ disqualify any candidate at any stage of the selection proceedings, for reason whatsoever. Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.