Civil Engineering Journals
The World Famous Civil Engineering Journals and Magazines are listed below:
- ASCE Journal of Infrastructure Systems– Publish cross-disciplinary papers about methodologies for monitoring, evaluating, expanding, repairing, replacing, financing, or otherwise sustaining the civil infrastructure.
- Canadian Journal of Civil Engineering– Bimonthly journal of the Canadian Society for Civil Engineering. Publishes articles in the fields of structure, construction, mechanics, materials,transportation, computer applications, hydrotechnical and environmental engineering.
- Civil Engineering Magazine Online– Explore the latest contents of Civil Engineering magazine, the official publication of the American Society of Civil Engineers:
- Civil Engineering News Online– An independent news source for information on engineered projects; consulting firm management; surveying GPS; rehabilitation of structures; construction materials methods; public works.
- Concrete Canoe Magazine– Published annually and dedicated to students that are involved in the concrete canoe project.
- Engineering News-Record– Site features headline news, searchable directories of engineers, contractors and industry job listings for architects, engineers, and other professionals.
- Geotechnical and Geological Engineering – An international journal that covers the complete spectrum of geo-engineering including soil and rock engineering and hydrogeology.
- Grading and Ecavation Contractor Online– Grading and Excavation Contractor is a professional journal covering the construction industry, published by Forester Publishing, Inc.
- Institution of Civil Engineer’s Virtual Library– Provides searchable access to the institute’s repository of full text civil engineering papers stretching back to 1836. Pay per view or subscription based.
- Journal of Composites for Construction– Deals with composite materials consisting of continuous synthetic fibers and matrices for use in civil engineering structures and subjected to the loading and environments of the infrastructure.
- Observer Newsletter– A newsletter for all engineers and those interested in the profession.
- Roads and Bridges Magazine– Provides engineers, contractors and government information on equipment, materials, technology, and products targeted to transportation specifying/buying teams who design, build and maintain the facilities.
- Terra et Aqua– International journal on public works, ports and waterways developments. Presents dredging related papers on important scientific and state-of-the-art subjects.
- Current Methods Journal – explores water resources engineering, with articles and current events in hydrology and hydraulics. From Haestad Methods.
- Thomas Telford Journals– online journals include Geotechnique, Civil Engineering, Structural Concrete and the complete proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers
- Journal of Hydraulic Research– bimonthly published by the International Association of Hydraulic Engineering and Research (IAHR)