Different Types of Home Loans
What is house loan??
- Acquiring a home which you can proudly call as your “Own House” is a lifetime decision.
- Home Loan is offered to individuals who wish to purchase or construct a house.The property is mortgaged to the lender as a security till the repayment of the loan.
Importance of Home Loan
- The need for home loans arises not because property prices are heading upwards all the time but because home loans make great sense from a long-term savings perspective.
- Not only are home loans a handy tool for the common man to own a roof over his head but they also help save money in the long run.
- With skyrocketing real estate prices, people are increasingly opting for housing loans to acquire their dream home.
- Interest rates are coming 76 down all the time and the banks and the housing finance companies are literally falling over each other to lure the prospective home-seekers.
- Even if one can afford to buy a home with one’s own money, home loans should be availed because they act as good savings instrument.
Types of Retail Loans
- Home Loan
- Home Loans to NRIs / PIOs
- Interest Subsidy Scheme for Housing the Urban Poor (ISHUP)
- Loan Against Future Rent Receivables
- Mortgage Loan
- Education Loan
- Car Loan
- Two Wheeler Loan
- Loan to Professionals
- Traders Loan
- Personal Loan
- Reverse Mortgage Loan
Types of Home Loan
- Home Purchase Loan
- Home Improvement Loan
- Home Construction Loan
- Home Extension Loan
- Land Purchase Loan
- NRI Home Loan
Basic Process of Availing Home Loan in India
Bring in your merchandise and all related documentation such as receipts and appraisals.
We evaluate the current secondary used market value of the item.
We offer you a loan amount and explain the loan process.
You choose whether or not accepts the offer you are under no obligation at all.
You sign a tamper-proof bag for any jewelry loan and the item is sealed inside.you receive immediate cash.
The item is returned when you repay the loan and unseal the bag.
Elements to Determine Cost of the House
- Readymade Properties
- Self-Constructed Properties
After sanctioning home loan one needs to ensure it against future risks and perils.
Besides natural calamities such as cyclones and earthquakes, man-made disasters, too, pose significant threats to residential properties.
Here comes the use of home insurance policy.
In the present time, a number of insurance companies and banks are coming up with attractive home insurance policies, which provide cover for the property in case of all the aforementioned hazards.