Government Job for Junior Engineer (Civil/Mechanical)
Advertisement for the posts of Junior Engineer (Civil/Mechanical) purely on contract basis
Online Applications are invited for the Post of Junior engineer (Civil and Mechanical) purely on contract basis to be deputed at Irrigation & Flood Control Department, Govt. of NCT, Delhi and also for empanelment of candidates for deployment to other Govt. Departments in future.
Government Job for Junior Engineer Interested candidates must apply online latest by 5th October 2019 on (ICSIL website) www.icsil.in
|Post Name||Total Post||General||OBC 27%||SC 15%||ST 7.5%||Qualification|
|32||16||9||5||2||Degree /Diploma in Civil from recognized university/Institution or equivalent|
|Junior Engineer(Mechanical)||9||5||2||1||1||Degree /Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical from recognized university/Institution or equivalent|
Terms & condition
1. Applicant should be citizen of India.
2. Age limit: – Between 18 to 27 years (relaxation will be given 5 years for SC/ST and 3
3. OBC certificate issued by Competent Authority of Delhi Government.
4. Candidate should bring self-attested copies of all the certificates along with original certificates and 4 photographs at time of document verification.
5.Only online applications will be considered. Application(s) sent by post/personally/e-mail will not be accepted.
6. Candidate may download application form and submit duly filled in the form at the time of documentation.
7. i) The short listing of candidates for the panel will be based on scrutiny of documents of their age, qualification, experience etc. and as found eligible as per prescribed criteria and subsequent interaction of candidate by the department.
ii) Finally selected candidates by the department shall be considered for deployment on
purely contractual/outsourced basis.
8. Applicants who do not fulfil criteria, the application of them shall be rejected and no
communication will be made in this regard.
9. Fixed monthly Remuneration of Rs.25000/- per month ( Rupees Twenty Five
Thousand only) 10. Selection criteria: 70 marks shall be allotted for academic qualification and 30 marks for experience.
11. If two candidates have equal percentage of marks, then the priority will be given of experience and age.
12. Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified from the post
13. The candidates should not have been convicted in any court of law.
14. If any declaration/information furnished is found false or if any material/facts suppressed willfully, the contractual engagement will be terminated forthwith.
15. One time Registration Fees of Rs. 1,000/- (Non-refundable) shall be
taken at the time of final Joining.
16. The interested applicants are advised to go through the Eligibility Criterion carefully and ascertain themselves regarding their eligibility.
17. The place of deployment will be anywhere as per department. They may work in shift(s)/ rotational basis as per departmental requirement. No extra conveyance will be paid by ICSIL.
18. ICSIL reserve its rights to amend, postpone or cancel the requirement, without assigning any reason.
19. Hereby applying for the job does not entitle you for getting the Job.
General Instructions regarding Online application and submission of Hardcopies
1. Candidates must apply online and submit Hard copy of Duly filled in application form along with the following documents within 3(three) days from the last date of online application submission(i.e last date of online application is 5th October 2019 and last date for submission of hardcopies is 11th October 2019) :-
i. Self attested copy of document pertaining to Educational Qualification including mark sheets (10th Class, 12th Class, Degree / Diploma)
ii. Self attested copy of Experience certificate indicating total experience (in Months)
iii. Self attested copy of Cast Certificate issued by competent authority pertaining to category (SC / ST/ OBC). OBC certificate issued by Competent Authority of Delhi Government.
2. Candidates must mention system generated application id on top of their application
form and on all supporting documents.Shortlisted candidates, who are already employed, must submit the NOC from the employer before joining.
Note :- Your “ONLINE” application will not be considered, in case hard copies of relevant documents as above are not received till 11th October 2019 at the following address from 10:30 a.m to 4 pm (Monday to Friday) except Saturday , Sunday and gazette holiday.
ICSIL Reception, Desk Officer (Mr. O.P.Yadav)
INTELLIGENT COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS INDIA LIMITED (ICSIL)
ABOVE POST OFFICE,
OKHLA INDUSTRIAL ESTATE,
PHASE – III, NEW DELHI -110 020
TELEPHONE: 26830338, 26929051
Click Here for More Civil Engineering Jobs