Job for Structural Draftsman / Drafting Engineer in Dubai,UAE
Company: ADMC International LLC
Job Title: Structural Draftsman / Drafting Engineer
Reports to: Senior Engineer
Employment type: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
Experience in Structural shop drawings preparation for RC Structures. Specific experience in preparing Reinforcement Shop Drawings and Bar Bending Schedules is preferred.
As a Structural Drafter, the objective is to successfully prepare documentation of structural drawings using AUTOCAD / REVIT. Liaising with project team members is necessary to produce accurate structural plans. Part of this role includes the tracking of incoming and outgoing drawings and related information.
About the Company
ADMC International is the first stateside branch of ADMC WLL Qatar. A company that has been at the forefront of innovation in the construction industry. ADMC has rapidly gained a reputation for excellence thanks to the professionalism and knowledge of its highly specialized team of professionals which includes engineers, technicians, superintendents, foremen, health, safety officers, and expert administrators. All these team members play a key role in every aspect of our success and our business.
Required skills and qualifications:
• Diploma in Civil / Structural Engineering or Drafting Trained Professional with minimum of 5 years of professional experience.
• Strong knowledge of AutoCAD is essential. BIM knowledge is a preferred
• Experience in preparation of general arrangement drawings, detailed RC/Steel/PSC drawings,Bar Bending Schedules etc.
• Self-motivated, team player and able to work independently with minimum supervision
• Flexible attitude, in an environment with frequently changing deadlines, can be relied on to meet deadlines
• Committed to both their work and personal development, with a willingness to widen their experience
• Good level of written and spoken English. Clear written and oral communication at a professional level.
More Civil Engineering Jobs Click Here
Duties and Responsibilities
• Liaise with the structural engineer in order to create shop drawings using AutoCAD and/or Revit
• Responsible for technical accuracy and meeting deadlines.
• Ensure that all incoming and outgoing drawings and information is filed. This includes but is not limited to emails, attachments, and extra information.
• Communicate with both internal and external parties in a professional and diligent manner.
• To assist with additional duties as requested.
Candidates meeting the above criteria can share their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org