Here are some tips that might help you:
- Revise the things you did in the practicals according to the work speciality(highway,railwa
y,soil,concrete etc) of the company concerned.
- Revise the IS codes ,specially IS 456 (RCC)and IS 800 (Steel).
- Byheart the important values and standards of different quantities and properties of materials and tests .
- Go through the full subject related to the company concerned from your college notes.
- Prepare one extra subject thoroughly if asked what’s your favourite in the personal interview.
- What you did in your training period (6 or 4 weeks) after 3rd year end break can also be asked.Check that.
- And finally the project you have done in your 7th sem and what you are doing in the 8th sem is very important .