Recruitment of Deputy Manager(Civil) in NHAI
National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) invites applications for the 40 posts of Deputy Manager (Technical) in the Pay Band – 3 (Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/-) with Grade Pay Rs.5,400/- (in prerevised CDA pattern as per 6 th CPC) on Direct recruitment basis through GATE scores valid as on closing date of advertisement, in the discipline of Civil Engineering. The number of posts advertised may increase or decrease at the discretion of the Authority.
DETAILS OF ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS
*The upper age limit is relaxable as per Govt. of India Rules applicable for different categories.
1. The applicant should ensure the following:
(a) MINIMUM ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS:
All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for the post. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
Not exceeding 30 years as on closing date of advertisement. The Upper age limit for advertised post on direct recruitment basis is relaxable as per Govt. of India rules applicable for different groups/category.
(c) Selection process:
On the basis of valid GATE scores in Civil Engineering discipline as on closing date of advertisement. However, NHAI reserves the right to invite candidate for interview, as per cut off for respective category subsequently to be decided by NHAI.
NOTE-I: The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be considered for appointment or interview.
NOTE-II: In the event of number of applications being large, NHAI will adopt short listing criteria to restrict the number of candidates for interaction / interview, if called, to a reasonable number by any method to be decided by the Selection Committee.
(d) How to apply:
Applicants can apply ONLINE only. The procedure to be followed for filling up the application is given below: –
(i) Online Applications:
a). The applicant may visit NHAI website http://www.nhai.org for applying Online. It may be accessed on Google Chrome or Mozila Firefox.
b). Click on the tab About Us → Recruitment → Vacancies / Result → Click on the advertisement of Deputy Manager (Technical) → Online Application
c). Fill up the form and furnish the requisite information
d). Following documents are required to be uploaded: –
Photograph – Scanned copy of colour passport size photograph in only ‘jpg / ‘jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB.
Signature – Scanned copy of signature in only ‘jpg / ‘jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB.
e). Click ‘Next’ button.
f). Application Preview may be seen.
g). Option of ‘Edit’ and final Submit button, are also available.
h). If the Applicant is satisfied with the information furnished, click “Submit” button for submitting the application form through Online. The application form Online may be submitted by 28.10.2017 (6:00 PM).
i). After submission of Application Form, a “Unique Reference Number” alongwith details entered by the Applicant with subject “Application Acknowledgement” will be generated automatically.
j). Automatically generated “Application Acknowledgement” would be sent to the E-mail id provided by the Applicant.
k). The applicant is required to keep a copy of “Application Acknowledgement” in safe custody for producing / submitting to NHAI alongwith supporting documents in respect of entries made by applicant with regard to his / her date of birth / educational qualification / SC/ST/OBC/OH/PwD certificate (if applicable)/ Other supporting documents (viz. experience certificate, NOC from the employer, etc.), if applicable.
IMPORTANT : CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO FILL THEIR CORRECT AND ACTIVE E-MAIL ADDRESSES IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION AS ALL CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE MADE BY THE NHAI THROUGH E-MAIL ONLY.
2. The applicants are advised to fill the ONLINE application form carefully in accordance with the eligibility criteria and experience mentioned above. It may be noted that the entire selection process shall be carried out on the basis of the entries made by the applicant in his / her application form and no request shall be entertained under any circumstances for any alteration / modification / change in the entries made by the applicant in the application form.
Note: The candidates are advised to submit the Online Recruitment Application well in advance without waiting for the closing date.
3. It may be noted that in case of multiple application filled by the applicant, NHAI shall consider only the last application filled by the applicant and the entries made therein shall be taken into consideration for processing the recruitment for the said post. Accordingly, the earlier application(s) submitted by the applicant shall be rejected.
4. Crucial date for determination of eligibility shall be the last date prescribed for the receipt of applications.
5. Canvassing or bringing influence in any form will disqualify the candidature.
6. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
7. Corrigendum or Addendum or cancellation to this advertisement, if any, shall be published only on the website of NHAI. Therefore, the Applicants are advised to check the website of NHAI regularly.