CE CALC – Civil Calculator is a comprehensive civil engineering calculation application. It features an easy-to-use user interface and includes a unit conversion module.
CE Calc is a comprehensive collection civil engineering calculation calculators, software and design references for civil engineers.
Performs civil engineering calculations for hydrology, open channels, culverts, gravity sewer, transmission lines, traffic/road geometry, surveying/earthwork, pavement, concrete floors and unit conversions.
It can perform calculations for hydrology, open channels, culverts, gravity sewer, pressure pipe, traffic, road geometry, topo surveying, earthwork, pavement, concrete floors and unit conversions.
Here are some key features of “CE CALC – Civil Calculator”:
– Time of concentration and storm water runoff.
– Flow velocity, discharge, slope, weirs, Parshall flume and Froude Number.
– Culvert selection and sizing, calculate headwater depth and outlet velocity.
– Sanitary and storm sewer, velocity, discharge, slope head loss and pipe structural loads.
– Calculate velocity head, minor losses, total dynamic head and pump properties.
– Passing distance, stopping distance, skidding distance, curve banking, horizontal curves, vertical curves and spiral curves.
– Lattitudes and departures, azimuths, northings and eastings, area measurement, topographic leveling, earthwork volume and distance measurement.
– Rigid and flexible pavement design by AASHTO and UFC design methods.
– Design of concrete floor slabs-on-grade using the UFC method.
– Built in unit conversion program, convert units of acceleration, angles, area, density, energy, flow, force, light, length, mass, power, pressure, temperature, torque, velocity and volume.