Flooring Tiles Calculation in Excel Sheet Free Download
- Flooring is the general term for a permanent covering of a floor, or for the work of installing such a floor covering.
SELECTION OF FLOORING MATERIAL
depends upon below factors:
- Initial Cost
- Sound Insulation
- Fire Resistance
Tiles used were vitrified tiles.
Vitrified tiles are of low porosity.
- Floor tiles were set with mortar with ratio 1:3
- Tiles used were of 600mm*600mm and 8mm thick.
- There should be no slope provide in flooring in rooms.
- A slope of 4mm-5mm in 1 meter is provided in the bathrooms and balconies.
- Tiles should be soaked in water for minimum 6 hours before use.
The following steps to be preparation of tile laying step by step can be detailed describe below:
Step 1:- Preparation of Floor Area
Clean the floor area with water and remove the dust and other waste materials.
Step 2:- Material arrangement
Calculate the quantity of material to laying the tiles,and arrange the cement,sand and grout.Make a cement ratio as 1:6 mix with proper water cement ratio.
Step 3:- Plan to Arrangement
Plan the laying of tile in properly.It is unlikely right have to cut any tiles, so planning will help you decide where cut tiles will be needed and to what size they need to be cut.
Step 4:- Prepare Tile Space
Tile spacers are used to help you space tiles out evenly, creating a professional finished look. Spacers are provided between the tiles to keep proper gap between them and also to prevent the tiles from expansion.
There should be no slope provide in flooring in rooms.A slope of 4mm-5mm in 1 meter is provided in the bathrooms and balconies.Tiles should be soaked in water for minimum 6 hours before use.Before using, tiles should be clean and dried. Slope in the tiles is checked by spirit Level by placing it on the tile of the floor.
Click Here to download for Flooring Tiles Calculation Excel Sheet