Brunel Hiring Now for Engineers and Managers in Kuwait
Brunel offers the global workforce and recruitment services you need to be the industry leader. We help you finish major projects safely, compliantly, on time, within budget, and at the highest quality so that you can keep growing — anywhere in the world — with our 45 years of market experience in Renewable Energy, Future Mobility, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Mining, and Infrastructure. We ensure personal and project success by putting the right person in the right position. We always put what we know to use when we need to implement new skills, scale operations, or offer the right solution. Brunel sees client challenges as an opportunity for personal development.
Brunel Hiring Now for Long-Term PMC roles in Kuwait
Our client, one of the international PMC is currently recruiting for Lead Positions for their long-term PMC Contract under the major projects based in Kuwait. Candidates with PMC experience in oil and gas projects / EPC / consulting organizations, with a good knowledge of international codes and standards, can apply for this role.
- Projects Construction Manager
- Projects Contracts Manager
- Support Services Manager
- Area Manager
- Head of Estimating Engineering
- Head of Cost Control Engineering
- Head of Planning & Scheduling Engineering
- Lead Contracts Engineer
- Lead UXO/EOD Specialist
- Remediation Specialist
- Environmental Engineer
- GIS Technician
Contract Duration: Long Term
Start Date: Immediate
- For Manager & Head Roles – Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 15 years experience out of which 10 years in the Oil & Gas industry and a minimum of 5 years as a Head / Manager role.
- KSE (Kuwait Society of Engineers) member or Eligible for KSE approval.
- Candidates with KOC / KNPC Projects experience and current residence in Kuwait will be given preference.
Interested candidates may please send their CVs to: email@example.com