Hiring Civil Engineer – Site Engineer In Saudi Arabia
SAUDI ARABIA – MADINAH
Hiring Civil Engineer – Site Engineer
Bachelor of civil engineering.
Postion: Civil Engineer- site engineer
1. Proficiency in material testing, instrumentation and data analysis.
2. good in utilizing designing software, drawing and Microsoft Office software.
3. Experience +10 years
Duties and responsibilities
- Assist the project manager to establish and develop the project procedures.
- implement all civil and structure site inspections at the construction site.
- Supervise and control the quality of civil works at the construction site throughout the implementation period ensuring its compliance with the project specifications.
- Supervise and approve of concrete pouring, attend the required tests, approve their results, and ensure the quality of the civil works and the concrete casting procedures.
- Advise and instruct the contractors before the execution of work, support and respond to inquiries, and suggest and provide solutions to site-related issues.
- Promote proper documentation of site-implemented works.
- Ensure all materials used in civil works are approved before they are used on the site and receive them upon arrival and ensure that they meet project drawings and specification requirements.
- Review and approval of structural shop drawings and structural design review received from the contractors and subcontractors.
- Coordinate between the structural, architectural, and electrical, and mechanical shop drawings.
- Review and approve all types of project quality documents such as shop drawings, materials, qualification documents, site inspections, tests, method of statements, etc…
- Ensure possible project change orders are well-implemented and coordinated with other engineering-related disciplines.
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensure the project’s required specifications are applied.
- Ensure compliance with the Saudi Building Code of all technical and administrative procedures prior to implementation of all civil works. Attend periodic technical meetings and workshops with contractors, client representatives, and management.
- keep all related parties informed of project updates and make sure information are shared and coordinated with all disciplines.
- issuance of daily, weekly, and monthly reports on the progress of work at the construction site,
- following Afniah standards of work performance reports.
- Stand and follow up on the project’s time schedules and coordinate between the other engineering disciplines.
- Check and inspect monthly invoices and assigned quantities.
- Ensure site materials are being stored properly in a safe manner.
- Ensure life and safety procedures are observed at the construction site.
Send your resume to: email@example.com
Please mention the job title and location in the email AFNIAH ARCHITECTS ENGINEERS
More Civil Engineering Job Openings Click Here