Job Opening for Planning Engineer in Dubai
Job Position: Planning Engineer ( Main Contractor)
Education Qualification: Degree in Civil Engineering.
Minimum 10 -12 years experience working with reputed Main Contractors in the UAE preferably on Highrise/ Towers / Luxury Residential projects in the UAE.
Based in the UAE + Available to join within a month’s notice.
Location: Dubai, UAE
Required abilities and skills:
- Excellent communication abilities, both verbally and in writing.
- Proven ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with customers, suppliers, shippers, and vendors; excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- A thorough comprehension of the logistics and products of the company.
- Strong abilities in problem-solving and analysis.
- Knowledge of engineering drawings and machining specifications; proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite or software that is related to it
Azizi Developments is a prominent developer of lifestyle and real estate in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Azizi, which is privately owned and was founded in 2007, has developed and delivered thousands of properties in a variety of prime Dubai locations with success. Al Furjan, which is close to Expo 2020, Meydan (MBR City), which is close to Downtown Dubai, Dubai Healthcare City, The Palm Jumeirah, Downtown Jebel Ali, Studio City, and Sports City are the primary project locations for Azizi.
Over a hundred nationalities make up Azizi’s diverse local and international clientele, which includes investors and end users (owner occupiers). Azizi employs over 1,200 people from over 50 different nationalities at its Dubai headquarters on Sheikh Zayed Road. More than 100 additional projects worth several billion dollars are in the planning stage and are expected to be completed between 2023 and 2025. Azizi currently has approximately 100 ongoing projects that are scheduled to be completed between 2021 and 2023. Azizi has a diverse portfolio to fit all tastes and budgets, from mid-income, value-oriented residential communities with retail and food and beverage to luxury beachfront communities on The Palm Jumeirah for the discerning.
Planning Engineer in Dubai
Subject Heading: Planning Engineer (NEW)
CVs / Referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org