QA QC Engineer Jobs in Saudi Arabia,UAE at Zahrani Group
About Zahrani Group
The Zahrani Group is lucky to have a workforce that is committed to achieving our company’s mission and highly motivated. We have carefully crafted capacity building and advantages for our more than 2,500 workers across Asia and Europe. Our goal is to sufficiently energise our clients so they can actively deliver superior service.
The corporate headquarters of Zahrani Group are located in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Our company’s focus is on providing corporate organizations with world-class Operations and Maintenance services.
We have grown horizontally and vertically, expanding our service across industry verticals and national borders, starting in 1998 as a small business with modest capital.
Today, Zahrani Group is a multi-million-dollar business with customers in several Asian and European nations. Our rapid growth and emergence as a market leader in the Operations and Services sector can be attributed largely to the high quality of our services and our unwavering determination to achieve perfection.
A novel approach to diversity, social inclusion, and capacity building has been taken by our responsive management team to enable our workforce to maximize their potential for excellence in service. The numerous projects we successfully completed and manage demonstrate the effectiveness of our teams. To maintain our market leadership and establish new standards of excellence in the global Operations and Maintenance Industry, we continue to innovate our services.
Role and Responsibility:
- Ensure that the Contract Drawings, specifications, Inspection and Test Plans, and Method statements are followed during construction.
- Contribute to the Project Quality Plan’s ongoing improvement by carrying out its requirements.
- Managing a contractor to achieve progress and quality
- Keeping an eye on and managing the QA/QC Plan, as well as making certain that the materials used in construction projects adhere to the plans and specifications.
- Verify that the completed work complies with the various contractual obligations.
- Site execution, coordination with the client, and adhering to the company’s safety policies and guidelines for planning and carrying out work following and tracking the work’s scope.
- To verify that all incoming materials for the project are in accordance with the specifications.
- Conducting daily and weekly progress meetings, and preparing progress and look-ahead report for the PM, PD, and clients.
Supervised subcontractor’s Quality Assurance (QA) and Quality Control (QC).
Key Skills Required:
QA & QC Experience
QA QC Engineer Jobs in Saudi Arabia,UAE
Job Location:Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Company Industry: Civil Engineering
Company Type: Unspecified
Job Role: Engineering
Employment Type: Full-Time Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Preferred Candidate Years of Experience Minimum: 8 years
QA/QC Engineers Sent your cv to email@example.com