Required Project Manager and Project Engineer for SatyaVani Projects and Consultants
Name of the Post: Project Manager / Project Engineer
Education: BE / B.Tech in Civil Engineering
Experience: Minimum 10 years in Project Management Consultants (PMC)
Company Name: SatyaVani Projects and Consultants Pvt. Ltd
Address: A- 203, Kushal Towers,
Khairatabad, Hyderabad – 500 004,
Andhra Pradesh, INDIA.
- Work with architects, engineers, and others. to determine the project’s specifications.
- Analyse the drawings, plan the initial requirements for the site, calculate the quantities, and request the materials in advance from the H.O. and follow the materials.
- Engage in conversation with all parties involved in day-to-day tasks to guarantee job completion on time.
- In accordance with the plan and drawing, measurements, mandatory technical data, and insurance are followed, as is training for juniors and difficult work discovered.
- Monitor the appointed contract labour on a daily basis in relation to the labour cost and subcontractor measurement bills.
- Visit the RMC plant and verify that the batch sheet and data are correct.
- Ensure that workers and engineers are aware of safety precautions and are working in accordance with established safety standards at the site.
- For drawings, approvals, and clearances, communicate with clients, consultants, and architects. Manage a team of engineers, operators, foreman, QC, safety officers, and storekeepers to meet the project deliverables by attending weekly review meetings and updating head office on the meeting’s discussion and action points.
- Conduct the internal meeting to discuss the improvement in work and the achievement of the miles stone.
- During times of cash shortage, monitor the petty cash expenses on a daily basis and notify the HO of any issues.
- Report to management about the project’s progress.
- Control material wastages and ensure a clean labour shed with proper sanitation and hospitality.
- Check the quality of the work before submitting the client and subcontractors’ bills and coordinate their preparation.
- Maintain secrecy regarding the company’s transactions and follow the company’s rules and regulations.
- Encourage and suggest enhancements and cost-saving ideas for the business.
- Develop subordinates so they can advance into higher positions.
- Guiding team members in a positive manner, inspiring them to work smartly and peacefully, and motivating them.
See More Civil Engineering Job Updates Click Here
Interested Candidates can send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.