Vacancies for Quantity Surveyor Jobs in Dubai, UAE
Job Position: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Company: Engineering Contracting Co.LLC
4th Street, Behind Gold & Diamond Park
Al Quoz Industrial Area 3
P.O. Box 62393
Phone: +971 4 3736777
Fax: +971 4 3237773/4
Opportunities for Quantity Surveyors in Dubai, UAE
Dubai, UAE is home to a thriving construction industry, with numerous opportunities for quantity surveyors. Some of the top opportunities for quantity surveyors in Dubai, UAE
Searching for a senior quantity surveyor for our Dubai project. You should have between eight and twelve years of experience working as a main contractor on building projects in the UAE and GCC.
Role and Responsibility Senior Quantity Surveyor
- To ensure the Contractor’s contractual entitlements throughout the Project and to manage the commercial aspects of the Project with the Employer, Subcontractor, and Suppliers.
- Managing commercial and contractual aspects of employer, consultant, and subcontractor relationships.
- Participate in commercial meetings with clients, consult with cost consultants, write commercial correspondence with the consultant, prepare variation orders and interim payments, and follow up with the client regarding variations and payments.
- Verify the accuracy of the project’s costs and, if necessary, raise or resolve questions.
- Sending out invitations to subcontractors, evaluating quotations from subcontractors, negotiating with subcontractors, drafting and handing out subcontract agreements, and drafting and handing out payments and variation orders to subcontractors are all part of this process.
- Ensure that material is purchased promptly in accordance with procurement schedules.
- Process payments and determine subcontractor entitlement to payments.
- In order to keep the management team informed of the project’s performance, carry out the reconciliation of cost and value to date or forecast.
- To ensure that the site runs smoothly, collaborate closely with staff members in charge of the management.
- Contribute to the training and supervision of new surveyors.
Please send us your updated CV, expected salary, and availability information at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.